Blueberry Banana Smoothie
RECIPE Blueberry Banana Smoothie
● 1 – cup frozen blueberries
● 1 – fresh banana (cut into chunks)
● 1 – tsp organic chai seeds *optional
● 1 ½ cups coconut milk **
1. Put all ingredients into the blender.
2. Blend for about 30 seconds.
3. Remove lid and scrape edges of blender to get all ingredients from inside walls.
4. Blend for about another 30 seconds.
5. Pour into desired glass and Enjoy!
* chai seeds are optional
** Coconut milk can be substituted for regular milk, soy milk, almond milk or any of your favorite milk substitutes.
Ready in 5 minutes Serves 1 person (or) about 12 oz.