With less than 5-ingredients... you can make this healthy and delicious Blueberry Banana Smoothie!
For me as the weather begins to get nicer... Smoothie Making Season tends to pick up for me as well!
I love throwing together a delicious and healthy smoothie on a warm and sunny day. I look forward to sharing some of my favorite smoothie recipes as the warmer season kicks off here in the PNW!
Blueberry Banana Smoothie Recipe
● 1 – cup frozen blueberries
● 1 – fresh banana (cut into chunks)
● 1 – tsp organic chai seeds
● 1 ½ cups coconut milk *
1. Put all ingredients into the blender.
2. Blend for about 30 seconds.
3. Remove lid and scrape edges of blender to get all ingredients from inside walls.
4. Blend for about another 30 seconds.
5. Pour into desired glass.