RECIPE: Strawberry Banana
Greek Yogurt Smoothie
Ready in 5 minutes
Serves 1 person (or) about 12 oz.
● 1 - cup frozen strawberries
● 1 – fresh banana (cut into chunks)
● ½ - cup Greek yogurt *optional
● 1 ½ – cups coconut milk **
1. Put all ingredients into the blender.
2. Blend for about 30 seconds.
3. Remove lid and scrape edges of blender to get all ingredients from inside walls.
4. Blend for about another 30 seconds.
5. Pour into desired glass and Enjoy!
* Greek yogurt is optional. It gives it a thicker and creamier taste when added.
You could also substitute for regular yogurt or any of your favorite yogurt substitutes. I used honey flavored Greek yogurt. Plain or vanilla would work as well.
** Coconut milk can be substituted for regular milk, soy milk, almond milk or any of your favorite milk substitutes.
Try this recipe and let me know what you think!